BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Aquarium & WWII Museum

Andrew and I were not able to do anything for our five year Anniversary in April so we moved it to an available weekend. We went to the Aquarium for me and the WWII Museum for Andrew. I had so much fun!! The Aquarium is one of my most favorite places on earth.We got to pet the Stingrays and go into the new Parakeet Room where they all fly around and land on you to eat. Then we when to dinner in New Orleans.



The Penguins were really showing off.
I love the mobiles in the Aquarium lobby.


 Andrew with his bird(and the Cool Protoman shirt I got him for Christmas)



I always love taking pictures when we're on the road. 
 I couldn't take any pictures in the WWII Museum, but I was really moving. They did a really good job of putting the place together, and the restaurant we ate at The American Sector was so YUMMY!!

0 comments: