BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Rabbit

So a while back I was one my way to a Fun Party(yes a Fun Party, look it up) with some friends when I saw some kids selling Rabbits on the side of the road in a playpen. If your a Facebook friend or a Tumbler follower http://cigaretteswhiskey.tumblr.com/ you know how I feel about rabbits, so we stopped and I feel in LOVE with a little white and black bunny.

                                                                This is when we met.
I was unable to leave him...I'm an animal slut. So I got Rorschach(yep thats his name, from the Watchmen and the test)for $15 and didn't look back. I'm very happy that I did! He is so sweet, he thinks he is a puppy the way he nuzzles and likes to be petted.


As of right now Rorschach is living with Andrew until I can move home from college.

0 comments: