BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 18, 2011

What do I do when I'm not Knitting?

A do a lot of stuff, but mainly I work. When I'm not working I'm studying and when I'm not studying I'm reading, baking, playing with The multitude of animals I have and hanging out with my boyfriend Andrew and my friends. The rest of the time I'm chasing said animals, friends, Andrew, inanimate object, other people, other peoples shadows, and planets around with a camera. Or doing something on the computer.

Baking, I don't do as much of this as I would like to. I just don't have the time.


My Pets There are a lot of them, and some of them live with Andrew, some of them stayed at my mom's when I moved off to college. That was probably the hardest thing about college.


Relationship Andrew and I have been together for five years now.

0 comments: