BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Galaxy of BlackMilk

I'm a Black Milk Slave. That's right a Slave! I love his work, and have recently purchased a dress and leggings in  the amazing Galaxy Print. I mean come on just look at the name of this blog! Not to mention what a Space Cadet I am. Don't worry fashion police I would never ever ever wear them at the same time. I was a little worried when I first got the dress. It was my first order from the sight and I just have to tell you that the sizing chart scared me. I'm 4'11 and at 118lb I fit into a M dress and a Large legging. That's a little crazy. The girls who buy this stuff must not eat!! But then I dropped the load of cash and got them. They are worth every penny. All 18,500 pennies. The coloring is so sharp, they fit like skin and their customer service team is very helpful(they let me change my order and sent me very nice emails). Check out his awesome blog at http://shop.blackmilkclothing.com/tights-blog and go window shopping at their store http://shop.blackmilkclothing.com/.

You don't know the joy this little black bag will bring you!





BlackMilk Clothing made this space cadet very happy.

0 comments: