BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I miss being home.

I have not Blogged in a few weeks. Shame on me once again, but to be fair I have been moving back to college. And not just oh I moved and it took me a day or two, NO I have been getting the Dorm ready for my 200 something residents to move in for about two weeks now. Waking up at 7am and going to sleep at 12am. Its been a long two weeks. So I have began to reflect on what I miss about being home. The list is pretty short since my family was adding on to the house the whole time I was home, but its still a long list.  

My family makes it to the top of the list.
This is my little brother and his friend the chicken. 
All the cool things to chase around with a smart phone.

All the things to do. 



I may even miss the goats a very very little bit.

I really miss the food. I'm so sick of being forced to eat in the caff. And I am being forced, it was mandatory for my job that i eat in the caff two times a day. I don't even eat big meals two times a day!

0 comments: