BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Knitting News

I've been working my considerable butt off with all this knitting, homework, 40 hour work weeks as a Dorm AR, and trying to get a job as a DJ on my University's Radio Station. Not to mention trying to preserve my night life(partying can be work!!!Right?!).  I can only hope this will all come back to me tenfold, come on Karma mama need to buy a pretty red dress and some new heals!

The Knitting when well and now I'm working on product photos for the Etsy Shop. I'm very picky and I'm really disappointed in everything I try to do with it. So I'm taking a step back and will look at it all tomorrow with fresh eyes. Until the shop is up feel free to look at my mess.

BUSYNESS!!! 

My work station. It only looks neat because I cleaned it up.
Notice the Coke(my blood must be 70% coke)

Bows
Idea I scrapped, I'll work on it later.

0 comments: