BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Knitting News - Big fluffy bows and such

So I got back into the knitting mood, probably because I'm really stressed out over midterms. Knitting really helps clear my head. I have sold a bow on Etsy,  made a monogrammed bow for a little baby girl, knitted so big fluffy bows to go on hats and for hair clips, and completed a project I've been working on for some time(you will see that later). Now that I'm done with my 10pm-3am shift I'm off to get some food and clime into my stuffed animal covered bed! NIGHT!!!

 This is a striped bow requested by a good friend of mine.

Fluffy bows 

Cat tea cup I found at Walmart(had to have it because it looks like my kitten Rider) 

I love this yarn, its so soft and purple/blue like a blueberry color  

scraps 

look how big a fluffy!!

0 comments: